Surgical-standard, clinically trusted disposable nitrile gloves that are suitable for care home staff, health care facilities or personal assistants and carers who require protection from Corona virus / Covid-19 whilst working with clients – to provide assurance to both the key worker and the client they care for.
Due to the unprecedented changes caused by the Covid-19 pandemic, the government has allowed flexible use of Direct Payments and Continuing Healthcare budgets – and this includes the ability for you to buy PPE for any assistants or staff you may require. Please check with your local guidance to see if this applies to you and your Direct Payment or Continuing Healthcare budget.
Can I use my direct payment to buy PPE for PAs I employ?
If your existing direct payment contains funding to purchase PPE for your PA, you should continue to use that funding to purchase PPE. If you, or your PA, cannot obtain PPE in this way, or your direct payment is not set up to fund PPE, you should ask for assistance from the local authority or CCG that provides your direct payment who should help you to get the PPE you require.
Each of the Comfort medical gloves is created from lightweight, micro-thin nitrile to ensure a tactile experience, with textured finger grips providing dexterity and a sure grip.
The snug fitting fingers of the Comfort medical glove help to avoid hand fatigue, whilst also offering extra sensitivity for delicate tasks.
To ensure the whole hand and wrist is covered and protected, the Comfort medical gloves are approximately 25 cm long, with excellent elasticity – providing comfortable yet robust defence against not only viruses, germs and bacteria, but all liquids, and medical splashes.
These gloves are provided in boxes of 250 (Medium and Large) / 230 (Extra Large) pieces, and are ideal to keep in the car glove box, next to the front door, or in your bag for use whilst out-and-about.
- Lightweight, thinner-feel medical gloves – combines comfort and protection against viruses and germs
- Extra-length design – 24.5 cm in length, to ensure the whole hand and wrist are covered
- Ergonomic, snug fit with textured fingers – helps promote dexterity and tactile sensitivity, whilst also ensuring grip
- Created from Nitrile – a synthetic rubber that is both latex-free and powder-free
- Each box contains 230 (XL) / 250 (M & L) individual gloves – with a shelf life of 3 years
- Standards: PPE III / EN 374-2 Level 3 / EN374-3 / EN16523-1 (splash protection) / EN455 parts1,2,3 / ASTM F1671 / EN 420 / PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 / ASTM D6124 / ISO 21171 / ISO 11193-1 / ASTM D6978
Personal Protective Equipment sourced by Trabasack.com from a reputable UK PPE supplier.