PPE reusable face shield visor
- Laboratory-standard face shield and splash guard
- Offers protection for the eyes, mouth and nose against droplets and bodily fluids
- Ergonomic and secure – comfortable foam padding and adjustable headband
- Anti-fog treatment – ensuring a clear, undistorted view
- High-quality PET material – reusable and easy-to-clean
- Complies with OSHA guidelines
This reusable and reliable shield/visor is suitable for care home staff, health care facilities or personal assistants and carers. They help minimise the risk of infection from coronavirus/Covid-19 for both the key worker and the person they care for.
Measuring 22cm by 33cm, it will shield your face – including your mouth, nose and eyes – from large droplets from sneezes and coughs, along with liquids and bodily fluids.
It gives you 180 degrees of protection and is scratch-resistant, transparent and anti-fog, to help provide clear vision and peace of mind during any tasks you need to undertake.
Made from robust, high-quality PET materials, it can be cleaned with antibacterial products or soap and water, and reused over-and-over again.
The ergonomic design, teamed with foam padding and adjustable headband, provides a secure, yet comfortable fit.
Please note that although this shield will help protect you and the person you’re caring for from large droplets, it doesn’t filter particles and should be paired with a mask.
If you’re looking for even more cover, you could also consider our larger full-face shield.
Please note this product is now in stock.
500 in stock