The ProMove sling is specifically designed to ensure a safe, comfortable and dignified method of moving or transferring people with disabilities.
The ProMove handle system allows groups of 2 or 4 people to move bear the carry load with ease, whilst providing a comfortable and reassuring experience for adult being transferred.
The cradling, secure design eliminates pressure points, removing the risk of bruising and ensuring comfort.
The stiffened head support built-in to the Head Support model of the ProMove sling will ensure the adult’s head is cradled safely and securely during the move.
It is ideal for use around the home and other familiar daily locations, however it is an invaluable alternative to a traditional hoist – due to its compact design and convenient carry-bag (purchased separately), it can be used out-and-about, on holiday or family days out.
The standard ProMove sling will hold loads up to 45 stone / 285kg, however the dimensions of the sling are unlikely to accommodate people of bariatric size.
- A safe, dignified sling designed to transfer adults with disabilities.
- Handle design allows for groups two or more people to transfer those aged 12+ with ease.
- Compact and lightweight alternative to a traditional hoist, can hold loads up to 45 stone / 285 kg.
- A specifically designed carry-bag can be purchased separately, making it ideal for taking on holiday or day trips.
- Removable safety strap system to provide further peace of mind.