- Created from soft, cotton Jersey fabric
- Designed specifically for children with Special Needs and disabilities
- Hidden zip down the back of suit – ideal for children who tend to disrobe or smear
- Large sizes offered up to 16 years of age
- Available in 3 attractive, contrast colour options
- Choose between footless or footed sleepsuit
The Seenin all-in-one jersey sleep suit provides a cosy, comfortable solution to a number of issues faced by children with special needs and disabilities. Available for ages 3-16 years of age, the Seenin sleepsuit ensures children and teenagers are kept clothed and warm during the night, and the back-opening design ensures clothing can not be removed, nor can nappies be accessed when you are not present.
These Seenin all-in-one pyjamas can only be opened via a hidden, covered zip at the back neck of the garment, and the zip continues down the centre of the back and along the inside leg, for easy opening and access for changes.
Depending on your child’s needs and tastes, you can choose either a footless or footed sleepsuit. Footed options are available up to age 13-14 years, and the soles are lined with non-slip gripper fabric. Having the option for a footed sleepsuit is ideal for larger children that dislike bedding/covers, but are prone to removing socks – ensuring full-body warmth throughout the night.
The Seenin back-opening jersey sleepsuit is available in 7 sizes (ages 3-16 years) and in three attractive, stylish contrast colours (Navy and Red, Peach and Plum or Navy and Turquoise).
Please choose whether you would prefer a footless or footed sleepsuit from the drop-down menus – but please note footed option only available up to age 13-14 years.
|Age/Size||Garment Length*||Chest on Garment||Neck to Cuff*|
* Length = measure front body length from centre base of neck to ankle
* Neck to Cuff = measure from base of neck to wrist, down arm length