The ProMove sling is specifically designed to ensure a safe, comfortable and dignified method of moving or transferring children with disabilities.
The ProMove standard child sling is made from quality, durable fabrics and is available in three different sizes, to cater for all ages of children and young adult.
The ProMove sling allows two or more people to move the child with ease, whilst providing a comfortable and reassuring experience for the child.
The stiffened head support built-in to this model of the ProMove sling will ensure your child’s head is cradled safely and securely during the move.
It is ideal for use around the home and other familiar daily locations, however it is an invaluable alternative to a traditional hoist – due to its compact design and convenient carry-bag (purchased separately), it can be used out-and-about, on holiday or family days out.
The 3-point strap system which is fitted to the sling adds an extra level of security and safety for peace of mind; with the straps securely crossing the hips and passing between the legs. The strap system can be easily and quickly removed if not required.
Both the head support and standard models ProMove child sling for ages 3-10 and 8-14 will hold loads of 10 stone / 63kg. The Young Adult model (age 10-18 years) can hold loads of 20 stone / 172 kg.
1. A safe, dignified sling designed to transfer children with disabilities.
2. Handle design allows for two or more people to transfer a child with ease.
3. Compact and lightweight alternative to a traditional hoist, can hold loads from 10-20 stone, depending on model.
4. Specially designed Carry Bag can be purchased separately, making it ideal for taking on holiday or day trips.
5. Removable safety strap system to provide further peace of mind.