- Luxury Bamboo towelling offers extra antibacterial properties
- Stylish, draped-style bib – a modern alternative to traditional dribble bibs
- 3 modern colours to choose from – each with contrast button trim detail
- Super-soft and super-absorbent – 60% more effective absorbency compared to cotton towelling
- Backed with a waterproof yet breathable lining
- Good for the planet – eco friendly and biodegradable fabric
Seenin Bamboo Towelling Side-Fastening Kerchiefs offer not only a high standard of durable, reliable clothing protection, but also the unique bamboo fabric adds extra luxury – with a remarkable soft-to-the-touch feel and innate antibacterial qualities.
The Seenin Side Fastening Bamboo Towelling Kerchiefs offer a stylish, modern take on the traditional-style of dribble bibs – the discreet draped design alongside a palette of contemporary colours provide a splash of panache for your child.
Bamboo towelling is 60% more absorbent than average cotton towelling, ensuring complete comfort and waterproof protection for clothing and skin. The Seenin Bamboo Towelling Side Fastening Kerchief is suitable as an everyday dribble aid for children with disabilities and special needs, is are ideal for mealtimes, school, home or out-and-about.
Our range of Seenin bamboo towelling products provide a discreet, dignified alternative to traditional dribble bibs and feeding aids, with the luxuriously soft bamboo fabric adding eco-friendly, quick-drying, antibacterial qualities.
Available in three sizes (small, medium and large) along with 3 contemporary colours with a fun contrast button detail (Grey, Navy and Purple)
Each Seenin bamboo side-fastening kerchief has an adjustable neck fastening to ensure a comfortable fit.
Easy to wash – machine washable up to 40 degrees, do not tumble dry. To maintain the durability of the fabric, please do not use bleach or fabric softener at wash time.
|Side Fastening Kerchief
|Width below neck